Unfortunately, I don’t have a before shot. This thing was freaking heavy and all solid wood. It had these random divots running the length of the drawer in the middle. I replaced the drawer knobs for the middle drawers and filled the holes and random divot. This was one of my first projects, so I didn’t know anything about how extensively you have to sand down wood putty. Sorry, whomever bought this. At least the picture looks great.
The pulls on the outside drawers are original. I sanded and gave them a coat of silver Krylon spray paint, primed with Zinsser’s oil-based primer, painted using Valspar’s black latex in gloss, and top coated it with something my husband had in the garage. Sold.